Electric Hydraulic pipe bender
Pipe Bending Machine Electric Hydraulic 2″
5 in stock
The manual hydraulic pipe benders are designed for precision cold bending of thick-walled pipes (gas, water, steam pipe, unheated black iron pipes, galvanized pipes, schedule 40 & 80) up to 90 deg following GB/T 3091, DIN 2440, EN 10255, BS1387 standards.
Solwet pipe benders are ideal for plumbing, sanitary, and heating installation on construction sites. It is used in making apparatus and boiler making and for industrial applications.
- Capable of bending angles from o deg to 90 deg on pipes ranging from 1/2″ to 2″.
- Cold bending, no pre-warming of the pipe is required.
- effective work with an electric pump.
- to carry handle and casters to ensure the quick and easy move from site to site.
- All components supplied in wooden case, including electric pump, the bender, bending shoes, and service pack.
- Model No. SMPL-EH2
- Electro-Hydraulic Pipe Bender
- Max pressure: 13T
- Max stroke: 250mm
- Bending capacity: 21.3-60mm (1/2″-2″)
- Bending Angle: 90°< a < 180°
- Bending shoes: 1/2″,3/4″,1″,1 1/4″,1 1/2″,2″
- Pipe wall thickness: 2.75-4.5mm
- Packing Size(mm) : 960*350*270
- Gross Weight: 74Kg
|Model no.||Hydraulic ram output (ton)||Ram stroke (mm)||Bending range (O.D) mm||Bending shoes (inch)||G.W. (kg)||Packing Size (cm)|
|SMPL-EH2||13||250||ø21.3 – ø60||1/2″, 3/4″, 1″, 1-1/4″, 1-1/2″, 2″||66.9||90X35X28|₹77543 - Including GST 18%
5 in stock
|Dimensions||95 × 35 × 28 cm|
Based on 0 reviews
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.